Saturday 15 February 2014

Weight Loss Programs

I am excited to expand my services to now include weight loss. So many of us have struggled to not only lose weight but to keep it off! We must first realize that obesity is a disease and should be treated in the same fashion as any other disease process.

Weight Loss for Every Woman
I want to be sure to tend to every woman's individual weight loss needs, so my programs vary from patient to patient. With a blend of dietary, physical and medicinal assistance, Azure Med Spa patients have collectively shed hundreds of pounds to get to their target weight! Women have left my weight loss programs ready to live healthier lives, and with a renewed confidence in their body images.

Medical Weight Loss with Dr. White
I have completed specialized training in medical weight loss and my program is individualized based upon your medical conditions and metabolic requirements. We are offering consultations for a small fee to determine your body composition analysis and which programs would be appropriate. Call us now to get on the road to better health, and read more about Qsymia on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment